[Evergreen-general] Documentation on Angular Staff Search Interface

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Oct 6 12:29:59 EDT 2021

Hi Benjamin,

We have some documentation and videos that look at the new staff
catalogue that might be helpful but they're for 3.7. We jumped from
3.5 to 3.7 so I'm not sure how many differences there are in the new
staff catalogue between 3.6 and 3.7.

Cataloguing Documentation -
http://docs.libraries.coop/sitka/_cataloguing_2.html
Searching the Catalogue - https://youtu.be/u86TxsX3CY0
Placing Holds - https://youtu.be/MDuN4s7c-rQ

Jennifer

Quoting "Murphy, Benjamin via Evergreen-general"

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.