[Evergreen-general] Evergreen 3.7 webinar - October 28

Angela Kilsdonk angela.kilsdonk at equinoxoli.org
Tue Oct 12 18:05:08 EDT 2021

Good afternoon,

Equinox will be holding a webinar on new features in Evergreen 3.7 on
Thursday, October 28 at 1 pm ET.  The webinar is part of our equinoxEDU:
Spotlight webinar series and it is open and free to all.  For this session
you will receive materials in advance to review and you can submit
questions for the webinar.

For more information and registration, please visit the GoToWebinar event
page:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2592833554457474062

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Thank you,
Angela

--
Angela Kilsdonk (she/her)