[Evergreen-general] [EXTERNAL] srfsh login not working

Martin House martin.house at cpcc.edu
Wed Oct 20 13:55:13 EDT 2021

Hi Blake,
I was able to get the file downloaded and untared using the Ubuntu 20.04
desktop because the git clone command throws the error that "https" is not
supported. Eventually the install failed when installing the angular files.
I'm now trying to install it on ubuntu server 20.04 w/o a GUI, but am stuck
where I can't clone from git because of the same git clone error "fatal:
protocol ' https' is not supported. I did not copy and paste the clone
command but typed it in manually.

Thanks, I'll keep working at it on my end.

Martin

On Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 11:51 AM Blake Henderson via Evergreen-general <