[Evergreen-general] [EXTERNAL] srfsh login not working

Blake Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Wed Oct 20 15:37:15 EDT 2021

Martin,

Give the Docker container a whirl. With that, you don't need to worry
about which OS you are using. It just needs to have docker installed.
The image does the rest :)

Installing Docker on your system is pretty straightforward:

https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/ubuntu/

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Can consume data in any format