[Evergreen-general] Hourly / End of the day checkouts, in building use checkouts

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Tue Oct 26 14:17:51 EDT 2021

Josh,

FWIW, we have a few libraries that also make use of "same day" checkouts
for these types of items like Jeff describes. It's simple, and I haven't
heard reports of problems with it.

Michele
--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org

On Tue, Oct 26, 2021 at 2:14 PM Josh Stompro via Evergreen-general <