[Evergreen-general] Printing multiple holds slips on one sheet paper?

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Sep 9 10:00:19 EDT 2021

Are you saying that you want to list multiple items on a single hold slip?
(I don't think there's any way to currently do that automatically, but you
could opt to not print the hold slip and then go to the patron's account
and print off their available holds.)

Or, are you saying that your receipts are printing excess paper? (If you
are using a regular "roll" style receipt printer and getting white space at
the end, you may need to check the page size in your printer settings
and/or set your margins to zero.)

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Thu, Sep 9, 2021 at 9:47 AM Nancy Grant via Evergreen-general <