[Evergreen-general] catalog searching

Sarah Childs sarahc at zionsvillelibrary.org
Fri Sep 24 13:57:30 EDT 2021

Also, could it be server issues where your searches are timing out and not
returning results?

On Fri, Sep 24, 2021 at 12:38 PM Terri Moser via Evergreen-general <

> Is it just us or does everyday seem like a new catalog when searching for
> items? One day they are there the next day they are not. Wondering if it is
> just our catalog or is everyone having issues?
> Terri Moser
> Circulation Supervisor
> Neosho Newton County Library
>                "Never let a problem to be solved become more important
> than a person to be loved."
>                                    -Thomas S. Monson

Sarah Childs (pronouns: she/her)
Technical Services Department Head
Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library
250 North Fifth Street
Zionsville, IN 46077
317-873-3149 x13330
sarahc at zionsvillelibrary.org

*The Library is now open! Come on in and browse! Visit hmmpl.org
<https://hmmpl.org/> to find out more about in person and virtual events
<https://hmmpl.org/events/>.*

*Need something to read? See what's new at the Library
<https://wowbrary.org/nu.aspx?p=2058--GEN>, sign up for Curbside Holds
Pickup,
<https://app.libro.conversight.ai/#/webschedule?token=JWT%20eyJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiIsInR5cCI6IkpXVCJ9.eyJfZG9jIjp7InJvbGUiOiJ1c2VyIiwib3JnSWQiOiI1MzcyNjgyMC05YjdmLTExZWEtYjQxZi01MThjYTM3NjI2NWMiLCJzdGF0aWNPcmdUb2tlbiI6dHJ1ZX0sImlhdCI6MTU5NzY4Mzk2NX0.Hp3BrNIiTwNfTKgrOgEm31Ya4udbAUK3a2rm4j_BRz0>
or check out our Digital Library Branch <http://bit.ly/HMMPLdigital>!*