[Evergreen-general] Patron Pronouns

Heather Lindskold bcl at blaircountylibraries.org
Mon Apr 4 11:54:48 EDT 2022

Hi, Millissa!

We actually just asked this same question of our local people who manage
the ILS for us. Their suggestion was to use the Name Keywords box for
pronouns. This puts a little ticket icon next to the patron's name that
would alert staff to look for that field further down in the patron
summary. Alert messages could also work (that would provide a message that
staff would have to clear before moving on with the transaction).

I think this is a great discussion for this group.

Heather

On Mon, Apr 4, 2022 at 11:45 AM Millissa Macomber via Evergreen-general <