[Evergreen-general] Patron Pronouns

Thomsen, Elizabeth et at noblenet.org
Tue Apr 5 12:51:46 EDT 2022

I added  a comment to Millissa's patron pronoun bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1967775/comments/1

Short version is that we would like to see this as a free text field with a
couple of examples to suggest formatting: *she/her/hers*, *they/them/theirs*
.

This article is from 2016, but we found it helpful: Supporting Students’
Gender Identity: An IT Perspective
<https://er.educause.edu/articles/2016/12/supporting-students-gender-identity-an-it-perspective>

On Mon, Apr 4, 2022 at 1:34 PM Lindsay Stratton via Evergreen-general <