[Evergreen-general] Bug Squashing Week: Mid-Week Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Apr 6 12:45:34 EDT 2022

Hi everyone,

Bug squashing is moving along, but not quite as active as normal. Thanks to
MOBIUS, Equinox, and PINES, we have 5 test servers up and running and
loaded with patches and features that need to be tested.

If you have any time at all this week, please take a few minutes to do a
little bit of testing and provide feedback. Test server info is here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jeQV0Ol744wh7f9WQTHgI7Zc9Rrlf9wlRFxnekUJ1lo/edit#gid=0

Thank you!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.