[Evergreen-general] NCIP / CILL profiles with Evergreen?

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Thu Apr 28 12:12:45 EDT 2022

Katie,

The code for the Evergreen NCIP responder can be found on the community
git server:

https://git.evergreen-ils.org/?p=NCIPServer.git;a=summary

It works with AutoGraphics ShareIt. In fact, that's the only product it
is know to work with.

It can be a bit tricky to set up as it requires command line access to
an Evergreen server.

There are a number of known bugs that I'd like to address soon, but
given our track record, I can't promise anything:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/ncipserver/

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Jason