[Evergreen-general] UPDATE_COPY permission

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at wlsmail.org
Wed Aug 17 14:15:55 EDT 2022

Yes, replacing a barcode requires the UPDATE_COPY permission.

However, if one is attempting to use the Replace Barcode function, from the
Circulation Menu or an Actions menu, it will silently fail. Editing a
barcode in the holdings editor displays the permission failure dialogue.

*Lindsay Stratton*
*Systems Librarian*
Westchester Library System
570 Taxter Rd., 4th Floor
Elmsford, NY 10523
lstratton at wlsmail.org

On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 2:09 PM Frasur, Ruth via Evergreen-general <