[Evergreen-general] August Reports Interest Group Meeting POSTPONED

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Wed Aug 31 12:22:17 EDT 2022

New date and time for the RIG meeting: next Wednesday, September 7th, at 3
PM Jeff Godin of TADL will be joining us to talk about Jasper Reports!

Full agenda, including connection information, here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-areports:meetings:2022-09-07

--
Jessica Woolford
Evergreen Systems Manager