[Evergreen-general] UPDATE: Next Dev Meeting - Today at 3pm Eastern, 12 Pacific

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Tue Feb 8 09:02:23 EST 2022

Update: I’m still writing 2021 on all of my links! Anyway, below is a functional link instead of one mired in the murky past. Additionally this page actually exists, which is considered by many to be a benefit.

The next Evergreen dev meeting is today at 3pm Eastern / 12 Pacific in #evergreen on Libera.chat.

Agenda currently only has 3.9 relteam for discussion, do some typing if you want to discuss more things: https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2022-02-08 <https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2022-02-08>

See you at 3.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer