[Evergreen-general] Best Practices Question

Scott Thomas sthomas at albright.org
Fri Feb 25 10:49:15 EST 2022

Hi,
  I was wondering what best practices are for the following scenario: a youth services librarian is preparing for a program and needs to put aside 10 books about cats. They don't want the books to appear on a pullist while they have them. We don't want them to check the books out because it would generate a false circulation statistic. We advise them to place a holds on the books they need, but is there a better way to take these books out of circulation without generating a false statistic?

Thank you,
Scott

Scott Thomas
Chief Executive Officer / Director