[Evergreen-general] Evergreen International 2022 Online Conference Preliminary Survey - FEEDBACK requested

Frasur, Ruth RFrasur at library.IN.gov
Mon Jan 10 13:16:34 EST 2022

Hello all,

The Evergreen Conference Committee is working to plan this year's conference.  We will again be fully online because of continued travel uncertainties.  We need your feedback to get us further down the road.  Please fill out the short, linked survey.

https://forms.gle/hCUcwu25N9fztFWVA

With vast amounts of appreciation and grand hopes to someday see y'all in person again,

Ruth Frasur (she/they)
Evergreen Development and Support Administrator
Indiana State Library
140 N. Senate Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46204
(317) 232-3691