[Evergreen-general] Creating MARC Templates Error

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Tue Jan 11 05:25:00 EST 2022

Hi Ariez

I'm pretty sure that  the problem isn't the MARC template. I tried to
upload the MARC template you have attached to our test server (Evergreen
version 3.6.4) and  no error occurred while trying to open the template. I
believe the problem would be somewhere in the configuration, however, I
can't think of anything else but an error in the opensrf.xml file.

Maybe someone else would be able to give you a hint.

Eva

Mgr. Eva Cerniňáková

vedoucí Knihovny Jabok

Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická

+420 211 222 409 <+420+211+222+413>

cernin at jabok.cz

knihovna.jabok.cz <https://www.jabok.cz>

Salmovská 8, Praha 2, 120 00