[Evergreen-general] Moving to a new job

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Wed Jan 19 12:30:38 EST 2022

Hi Evergreeners,

I wanted to let you know that I will be leaving my current position at the
end of the month, for a job as a Ruby programmer at Princeton University
Library.

It has been such a joy to be part of the Evergreen community for the past 8
years.  I'd really like to stay connected -- you can reach me at
sandbergja at gmail.com.  Also, I'll still be a patron at an Evergreen
library, so I will still get to use the software a bit, even if it's no
longer my job. :-)

Please let me know if there's anything I can do to help in the next few
weeks, or beyond.  I'm wishing y'all all the best.  Please enjoy this
awesome community and software just a little bit extra on my behalf.

Warmly,

  -Jane

--
Jane Sandberg