[Evergreen-general] Moving to a new job

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Jan 19 20:07:37 EST 2022

To add to the chorus, congratulations on the new job and we will miss you!

Jennifer

Quoting Jane Sandberg via Evergreen-general

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.