[Evergreen-general] Enforcing Patron Matrix rules in our app

Gordon Everett gordon at communico.us
Wed Jul 6 06:19:25 EDT 2022

Hi,

I am a project manager so not particularly technical. We are looking into how we can enforce the rules of the Patron Matrix (https://evergreenindiana.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Patron-Matrix.pdf) in our application. Could someone point me in the right direction in terms of API documentation / strategies to implement blocks as per the Patron Matrix? I am finding the documentation hard to navigate (possibly due to not being very technical?).

All responses hugely appreciated

Kind regards,

Gordon