[Evergreen-general] Auto update inventory is not updating the inventory date

Mark Massey markm at ccld.us
Thu Jul 14 18:09:11 EDT 2022

When you scan an item in, it does not update the "inventory date" on the
summary page. The check-in modifier for updating inventory is turned on and
displays as active in the red bar below check-in and above the barcode
field. We have this problem with the three computers we tried today. We are
on EG 3-8-0.
fields for: Status changed, check-in time, and check-in scan time field are
updating. The inventory date is not updating. For this item, the last
update was 6/14/2022
Thanks,
Mark
markm at ccld.us