[Evergreen-general] Bug Squashing Week: Tuesday Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jul 26 14:59:46 EDT 2022

Hey all!

Testing has great momentum so far and 21 patches have been signed off - woo!

Three of the 6 test servers have had their patches fully tested, so they're
being updated with more shiny new patches. Here is the spreadsheet with all
of the test server info:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uMIU7TolaIc2PHR35g1uonudBLQkI3ED4r5BcCU8Xak/edit#gid=0

Thanks to everyone that has contributed your time and expertise so far. If
you haven't had a chance to do any testing yet, there is still plenty of
time to jump in there!

As always, let me know if you have any questions about how to test or
provide feedback.

Cheers,
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.