[Evergreen-general] Auto update inventory is not updating the inventory date

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Thu Jul 28 11:27:31 EDT 2022

Hi Mark,

If you scan a brand new item that does not already have an inventory date,
do you see the field update as expected?

If so, you are likely seeing a symptom of this bug:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1883171 - duplicate entries for a
copy in asset.latest_inventory table

When duplicate rows exist in the table, an older inventory date can display
instead of the most recent one.

This bug is fixed in Release 3.9 of Evergreen.

Hope this helps,
Michele

--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org

On Wed, Jul 20, 2022 at 9:46 AM Mark Massey via Evergreen-general <