[Evergreen-general] Receipt Template Macros - Money "saved"

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Jul 28 15:40:17 EDT 2022

We have an example here:
https://pines.georgialibraries.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=admin:workstations:receipts#subtotals

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Thu, Jul 28, 2022 at 3:31 PM Frasur, Ruth via Evergreen-general <