[Evergreen-general] One more receipt template question w/ a scoop of gratitude

Dan Briem dbriem at wlsmail.org
Fri Jul 29 11:13:58 EDT 2022

Something like this might work:

ng-show="staff.pref_first_given_name">{{staff.pref_first_given_name}}</span><span
ng-hide="staff.pref_first_given_name">{{staff.first_given_name}}</span>

If you were looking for a different staff attribute, you can see what's
available by temporarily putting {{staff | json}} into the template
somewhere and it should output everything available in the preview
(obviously you want to remember to remove it when you're done).

On Fri, Jul 29, 2022 at 10:32 AM Frasur, Ruth via Evergreen-general <

> Hello all,
>

> I come to you again asking for your knowledge.  Thank you to everyone who
> provided code snippets and links to code snippets for adding “You saved…”
> information to receipt templates.  Another request has come through that is
> a little more complex.  An EI member library is asking about any way to
> conditionally include, in a receipt template, a preferred staff (user) name
> if it exists in lieu of the “proper” staff name.
>

> Ruth Frasur (she/they)
>
> Coordinator
>
> *Evergreen Indiana Library Consortium*
>
> *Evergreen Community Development Initiative*
>
> Indiana State Library
>
> 140 N. Senate Ave.
>
> Indianapolis, IN 46204
>
> (317) 232-3691