[Evergreen-general] Planning the next EG Offline Interface

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Mar 11 12:18:54 EST 2022

I love the idea of it being able to pull updates, especially the blocked
patron list, automatically in the background. Ideally, the interface should
show the date/time of the last update as well. Back in XUL when we were
able to do the blocked list download, staff didn't like having to remember
to do it manually, so the more automated it could be, the better.

(Noting that very few of our libraries use Hatch because it requires so
much configuration and it's difficult for them to troubleshoot issues.)

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.