[Evergreen-general] Evergreen Bug Squashing Week April 4-8

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Mar 29 14:02:46 EDT 2022

 Hi everyone!

I know Feedback Fest was just a few weeks ago, but it's almost time for Bug
Squashing Week! A number of new features were tested during Feedback Fest
which have had more work done on them, so we'll get those loaded onto some
community test servers for you along with more bug fixes and minor tweaks
that need be tested before they can be approved to go into the core code.

General information about Bug Squashing Week activities is available here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

And the tracking spreadsheet with the list of test servers and what is
loaded onto them will be available here (the servers will be ready by
Monday):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jeQV0Ol744wh7f9WQTHgI7Zc9Rrlf9wlRFxnekUJ1lo/edit#gid=0

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

Thanks!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.