[Evergreen-general] Documentation Interest Group Meeting this Thursday (May 5)

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon May 2 13:36:10 EDT 2022

Hello,

The May Documentation Interest Group (DIG) meeting will take place on
Thursday, May 5, at 11 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. MT / 1 p.m. CT / 2 p.m. ET on IRC.
Everyone is welcome!

You can find the agenda at:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20220505-agenda

If you have anything else to add to the agenda, feel free to do so or to
let me know. Please include your name in parentheses to any agenda items
you add.

You can find minutes from all of our previous meetings at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings

Best,
Debbie
DIG Facilitator

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>