[Evergreen-general] NCIP / CILL profiles with Evergreen?

PaILS pails at sparkpa.org
Tue May 3 17:58:50 EDT 2022

Thanks Jason, that's fantastic!
One of the things I'm looking for right now is documentation of the workflow, because that'll help me figure out how I want to start to implement it. Do you have documents you could share, or is there someone in your consortium who could walk me through it?
Assuming that it works for us, we would probably have some resources we could devote to bugfixes/development. I took a quick look at the launchpad site and looks like most of them are older, do you have a sense for what the priorities would be?
Thanks!
Katie