[Evergreen-general] Evergreen/EDS integrations

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Tue May 17 12:08:13 EDT 2022

Hi Ruth,

We also have sites that integrate with EDS.  We do MARC exports and
then they use REST for real time availability.

Hope that helps,

Jennifer

Quoting "Frasur, Ruth via Evergreen-general"

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.