[Evergreen-general] SQL for Librarians: Pre-Conference

Rogan Hamby rogan.hamby at equinoxoli.org
Tue May 17 13:54:22 EDT 2022

As many of you know, at least those that have looked at the conference
schedule, I am once again doing a SQL pre-conference this year, SQL for
Librarians.  Past iterations of this have focused on teaching basic SQL
skills but this year the focus is a bit different.  I would like to collect
SQL tasks from attendees and look at them to show how these tasks can be
addressed.  So, feel free to contact me off list and share any questions or
roadblocks you have encountered during SQL projects and they might make it
into the session!

Thanks in advance,

Rogan Hamby (he/him/his), MLIS

Data and Project Analyst