[Evergreen-general] STAFF INITIALS-new accounts

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu May 26 12:03:21 EDT 2022

Some of our libraries do this by using the Survey function so they can not
only track who created it, but also who updated it

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Thu, May 26, 2022 at 11:47 AM Terri Moser via Evergreen-general <