[Evergreen-general] Cash register drawer integration

Deanna Frazee DFrazee at killeentexas.gov
Thu May 26 14:08:30 EDT 2022

We use Envisionware's staff register and e-commerce solutions.  It cost a chunk of money, but it works pretty well.  The support has been excellent, although we had some installation issues that I blame mostly on the pandemic (we installed in Aug. 2020).

Deanna Frazee
Director of Library Services
Killeen Public Library
City of Killeen, Texas