[Evergreen-general] Questions About Customizing the New Print Templates

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Wed Nov 2 18:42:32 EDT 2022

Hello,

Does anyone have tips, resources, or documentation about customizing
templates via Admin -> Server Administration -> Print Templates that
they'd be willing to share?

We're running 3.9.0 and I'm trying to customize the new Hold Pull List
print out for a library.  The changes I'm currently trying to make are:
1. having the author column only include the $a from the 100 field in
the MARC. Right now the contents of $d (author dates) are also
included which isn't needed on the pull list.
2. showing just the last few digits of the item barcode.  Our library
prints their pull list out on their receipt printer so we don't want
the full 14 digit barcode to display.  (I can do this with fields in
the old workstation receipt templates.)

I checked the official docs and the last few sets of release notes and
couldn't find anything.

Thanks,

Jennifer
--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.