[Evergreen-general] Questions About Customizing the New Print Templates

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Nov 3 10:05:06 EDT 2022

Are you having any issues saving multiple versions of the same template at
different org unit levels? (Like the default consortium one, then a
different branch one?) I haven't tried this in a while, but I had issues in
3.8 with saving various versions of the holds pull list. We also have
issues where different workstations in the same branch need to print the
same receipt in different ways, which doesn't appear to be an option at all
with the new interface. A couple of bugs I've opened:

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Wed, Nov 2, 2022 at 6:42 PM Jennifer Pringle via Evergreen-general <