[Evergreen-general] Broad strokes

John Amundson jamundson at cwmars.org
Thu Oct 6 09:59:44 EDT 2022

Make use of the browser environment! I think the best thing about the web
client being in a browser is all the browser-based utility that comes along
with that.

   - Right/control click to open links in new tabs.
   - Make use of the bookmark bar to house commonly accessed
   pages/functions.
   - Set up a standalone Chrome profile for Evergreen to keep Evergreen
   separate from traditional browsing.
   - Install an extension to redirect new tabs so they open to the
   Evergreen home screen.
   - Utilize/manipulate URLs to get quickly to other patrons (Patron ID),
   bib records (Record ID), or items (Item ID).
   - Etc

John Amundson | Library Applications Supervisor | CW MARS

jamundson at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x322 <%28508%29%20755-3323>

https://www.cwmars.org

he/him/his <https://www.mypronouns.org/he-him>

On Thu, Oct 6, 2022 at 8:50 AM Thomsen, Elizabeth via Evergreen-general <