[Evergreen-general] Spooooooky Bug Squashing Week! (Oct 31-Nov 4)

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Oct 25 15:43:25 EDT 2022

We're going to squeeze in one last Bug Squashing Week next week (October 31
- November 4) before Evergreen 3.10 gets released.

There will be a few test servers set up with a batch of fresh new bug fixes
and features that need one last look. I'll send out the link to the testing
instructions on Monday morning.

Cheers!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.