[Evergreen-general] Searching

Mike Rylander mrylander at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 10:00:18 EDT 2022

Evergreen could certainly add a "limit to records with items in a holdable
status" option -- and, you could do that by hand in the search text box
today.  If that's what you want to filter on, assuming the stock set of
status holdability configuration, you can add this to your search:

  statuses(0,1,5,6,7,8,9,18)

But for other definitions of "can be held", there's a lot more input to
take into account, not least of which is a hypothetical user and
hypothetical pickup location which would impact the set of hold policies in
play for each record.

HTH,

--
Mike Rylander
Research and Development Manager
personal: mrylander at gmail.com
https://equinoxOLI.org

On Tue, Sep 6, 2022 at 8:50 AM Misty via Evergreen-general <