[Evergreen-general] Save the Dates! September 26-30 Feedback Fest

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Tue Sep 6 10:27:47 EDT 2022

Our next Evergreen Feedback Fest will take place the week of September
26-30, 2022.

We will have several test servers set up with the most current code to give
you a chance to put them through their paces to ensure that the next
Evergreen release is as solid and reliable as possible. We will also load
newly submitted features and proposed bug fixes that need to be fully
tested before they can be added to the core code.

If you have have not participated in testing before, this is a great time
to get involved! There is more information at this page, and you can always
email me directly with any questions you have:

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing

I'll send out more information about how to access the test servers and
what features/fixes have been loaded onto them closer to the start date.

Cheers!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.