[Evergreen-general] Feedback Fest: Testing new Patron & Circulation Interfaces

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Sep 29 11:22:46 EDT 2022

Good morning!

Bill Erickson has provided a fresh test server with his current work on the
new patron / circulation interfaces:

Test server:
https://evgdemo.kcls.org/eg2/staff/

Please use the Concerto logins for testing:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=qa:concerto_logins

Testing sheet (report your testing results here - click the button to
request edit access if you need it):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PL04fcjom0l2xuum_Do-w04asn-ifAEHwuBY6yWIESQ/edit#gid=0

Testing notes:

- On the "Tasks to Test" sheet and on the "Patron Reg Display and Settings"
sheet, the orange cells failed testing in the last round, but could be
tested again on the current version.
- On the "Tasks to Test" sheet and on the "Patron Reg Display and Settings"
sheet, the items in gold have not yet been tested. (Some of these may not
be able to be tested at this time.)
- If you find issues that are not covered on those two sheets, please add
them to the "Other Testing Feedback" sheet.

Please let me know if you have any questions about testing!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.