[Evergreen-general] Reviewing new Evergreen features together

Jane Sandberg sandbergja at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 15:06:42 EDT 2022

Hi Evergreen friends,

In anticipation of Evergreen 3.10, I'll be hosting weekly code review
swarms, where we can meet together to review open pull requests in a
collaborative setting!

The first one will be 1pm Pacific/4pm Eastern on Wednesday, October 5 at
https://princeton.zoom.us/my/sandbergja.  I'd like to take a look at Mike
Rylander's new Queued Ingest
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1979071> functionality.  It's a
proposed fix for some long-standing performance issues
<https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1193490>, and uses some
cool Postgres features that are new to me!

If this intrigues you, please join!  All skill levels welcome; I'm hoping
we can set a fun, positive, and social tone. :-D

If you have other pull requests that you'd like to be reviewed by a swarm
of Evergreeners, let me know, and I can add them to the docket for future
weeks.

  -Jane