[Evergreen-general] State Park Passes

Sarah Childs sarahc at hmmpl.org
Wed Aug 2 14:51:12 EDT 2023

The DNR had a program in 2016-2017 in honor of the State Park Centennial
that allowed public libraries to circulate State Park Passes. It was
extremely popular, but they elected not to continue the program after the
Centennial. State Park Passes are non-transferable, so they are not
supposed to be circulated by libraries. If you know anyone with any sway
with the DNR, who might be able to get them to reinstate the program, I'm
sure most libraries would be delighted to offer the passes again.

On Wed, Aug 2, 2023 at 2:25 PM Brandi Sanders via Evergreen-general <