[Evergreen-general] OPAC screenshot circa 2015/2016?

Erica Rohlfs erica.rohlfs at equinoxoli.org
Mon Aug 7 12:39:52 EDT 2023

Hi Benjamin,

I found an old snippet of Wayne and Forsyth from a 2016 doc that I shared
with other Cardinal libraries to help explain logo options. Not sure if
this is what you're looking for, but I've purged just about everything from
those days for privacy compliance.

[image: image.png]

[image: image.png]

Hope this helps your project.

Erica

On Mon, Aug 7, 2023 at 12:14 PM Murphy, Benjamin via Evergreen-general <