[Evergreen-general] OPAC screenshot circa 2015/2016?

Blake Graham-Henderson blake at mobiusconsortium.org
Mon Aug 7 16:25:00 EDT 2023

Benjamin,

I can do you one better. How about a 2.12.4 machine for you to browse
and login? You should be able to download the xul client and login to
that interface against it too.

We have a docker image for 2.12.4 which I spun up for you. It's so old,
it doesn't run nginx, but instead it runs apache2-websockets. So, these
extra ports are required: 7680, 7682 for the web staff client. The web
based staff client barely works because it was an infant. Most of the
staff client was still in XUL at this point.

OPAC:
https://bugsquash2.mobiusconsortium.org

Staff client
https://bugsquash2.mobiusconsortium.org/eg/staff/

You can download the xul client here:
https://bugsquash2.mobiusconsortium.org/updates/manualupdate.html

And login with the Windows/Mac/Linux client. The hostname is:
bugsquash2.mobiusconsortium.org

I just tested it and I was able to login with XUL.

A blast from the past!

I realize that 2.12.4 isn't 8 years ago, but anything pre-3.0 looks
pretty close to one another IIRC. You got XUL at least.

-Blake-
Conducting Magic
Will consume any data format
MOBIUS