[Evergreen-general] Ways to handle shelving location names?

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Mon Aug 14 12:31:24 EDT 2023

We went the other way, we have 2 shelving locations.  Main and New.  So we
basically don't use them.

We float everything between our 23 branches and LINK Sites(small sites open
less than 10 hours a week).  So dealing with floating with different
shelving locations from one location to another seems like it wasn't really
supported.  Having to keep a translation table up to date for all the
differences between locations would be a fun problem to look into.

Josh

On Fri, Aug 11, 2023 at 2:08 PM Olivia Scully via Evergreen-general <