[Evergreen-general] School Age Library Card

Millissa Macomber millissa at centralskagitlibrary.org
Tue Aug 22 11:21:01 EDT 2023

We autoload students into our system from lists provided by the school
district. We don't provide a physical card until the student comes into the
library and requests it. Most of the time we look up the students by name
in our system.

*Millissa Macomber, ILS Manager*
Central Skagit Library District
110 W. State St.
Sedro-Woolley, WA 98284
360-755-3985
www.centralskagitlibrary.org
millissa at centralskagitlibrary.org

On Tue, Aug 22, 2023 at 7:23 AM Brandi Sanders via Evergreen-general <