[Evergreen-general] Multiple marked lost processes for a single Org Unit

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Wed Aug 23 10:06:37 EDT 2023

Terran & Benjamin,

You can have multiple mark item lost events for an org unit. You just
make a new event with a different delay.

The trick here is getting the filter correct. I actually started working
on an example in a draft reply, but I need to look something up in the
code to see what would go in the filter to get the circ mod.

You will need different granularities and you will need to schedule an
action_trigger_runner.pl for each event so that you can specify the
custom filter used for each event. (I'd put the actual
action_trigger_runner.pl lines in a small shell script and run that from
cron.)

Unfortunately, filters do not seem to be documented in the action
trigger documentation:
https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/admin/actiontriggers.html.

I'll see if I can get back to my previous draft to provide a sample
filter file later today.

Jason