[Evergreen-general] Localized test server for bug squashing week?

Linda Jansová linda.jansova at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 01:12:12 EDT 2023

Thank you very much, Blake!

We have already used your localized test server to describe the strange
behavior of the web staff client which is supposed to be in Czech only
but which actually also includes a significant amount of English strings
(currently preventing us from upgrading):

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/2032753 (Web staff client does
not work properly when Czech is switched on)

Your test server has also enabled us to check and report related issues,
especially:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1968041 (The untranslated
strings ended up as an empty string in a localized angular client)

https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/2032692 (Untranslatable
strings in patron messages in Bootstrap OPAC)

Linda