[Evergreen-general] Bug Squashing Week: Final Numbers

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Aug 28 11:55:09 EDT 2023

Thank you to everyone who participated in another successful Bug Squashing
Week!

   - 27 fixes and features were tested and signed off!
   - 21 changes were added into to core Evergreen!

And, I think we may have had a record number of participants this time!
Check out the long list at the link below, which includes several people
who are new to the Evergreen community, including Brian Kennedy and Steven
Mayo who submitted their first patches this week!

https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:bug_squashing:2023-08

Thank you, everyone!

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.