[Evergreen-general] counting OPAC logins

Susan Morrison smorrison at georgialibraries.org
Thu Aug 31 12:26:35 EDT 2023

Hi Diane,

There is a User Activity source in reports that can be used to show a count
for User Activity Type "OPAC Login (tpac)."

Here is a generalized/pared down example of one of the templates we've used:

-
*Source: *User Activity. Nullability enabled.

*Display Fields:*
User Activity -> (None nullable) User -> (None nullable) Home Library ->
Short (Policy) Name as "Home Library"
User Activity -> (None nullable) Activity Type -> Label as "Activity Type"
User Activity -> ID (Count) as "Count"

*Filters:*
User Activity -> Event Time (Date) (Between)
-

Hope that helps!

Susan

On Thu, Aug 31, 2023 at 12:11 PM Diane Disbro via Evergreen-general <

> Good morning -
>
> Does anyone use something other than Google Analytics to track OPAC logins?
>
> Thanks.
> Diane Disbro
> Pronouns: she/her
> Circulation and Special Projects Coordinator
> Scenic Regional Library
> 251 Union Plaza Drive
> Union, MO 63084
> (636) 583-0652 ext  110
> ddisbro at scenicregional.org

Susan Morrison, PINES Operations Analyst

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 | Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7142 | smorrison at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.